250 Hour International Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
We are excited to offer a collaboration between Just Breathe Studio and Master trainer Monique Gharios of the Aerial Yoga Academy in Australia! This unique training will give you the confidence and skill to embrace your Aerial Yoga teaching journey! Comprised of 230 hours of home study and 20 hours of hands-on studio practice ~ begin your journey with us!
This certification is recognized by the World Yoga Alliance. Graduates will receive an international certification which allows them to teach aerial classes all over the world.
The on-line training portion will be provided by the Aerial Yoga Academy and the on-site training will be facilitated by Kimberly Oen, E-RYT and Certified Aerial Yoga Teacher. This course is continuing education for Registered Yoga Teachers under Yoga Alliance.
• Online course (theoretical knowledge)
• On-site training (practicum)
• Aerial hammock kit (free for first 5 paid in full participants ~$199 value)
You will receive
– 90 Hours of Aerial Yoga Techniques
– 30 Hours of Aerial Yoga Methodology
– 100 Hours of Aerial Yoga Practicum
– 30 Hours of Traditional Principles and Techniques
– Over 180 hours of contact guidance in all areas
– Lifetime access to the on-line training portion.
Students will be required to complete the theoretical on-line training prior to on-site training. It is necessary to begin the theoretical practicum at least 3 months before the first in-person lesson. Students will be required to complete a 2-part exam – one in theory and one in practice – in order to receive their certification.
Total Investment: $1275.00. Note: After receiving access to the on-line course, refunds are no longer available. To complete the course and receive your certificate, attendance at the on-site training is mandatory. On-site training days will be April 17th, 18th and 19th, 2020. Friday - 5:30 to 9:30 pm, Saturday and Sunday - 8:30 to 5:30 pm
9 students will be accepted into the program!